AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

new one at the parts counter today......
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Luckyfarmer
Posted 7/21/2012 21:42 (#2498889 - in reply to #2497877)
Subject: RE: Gotta be bogus

Central South Dakota
I just figured with all the serial #'s and the fact that you have two cords running out of the scale head...................one is the power supply, one is the load cell cord and I needed a load cell cord that it couldn't be that difficult..........................I was wrong.

Personally there very nice people, but in over there head sometimes when it comes to looking stuff up. Part of the problem is 13 different people that I can think of off the top of my head have turned over through the parts department in the last 10-12 years. Feels like we finally get one trained to where you think you have a chance and they decide to move on.

I will also say mother deere does no favors with the specific names they decide to call some parts, and the fact the screen the parts guy/gal is looking at can have the part flipped 180 top to bottom & side to side from the way it sets on the machine. Makes it very hard on the phoine when there left is your right & there top is the bottom your looking at on the machine.

If anyone from deere is reading this, can we please start implementing a build sheet to go with your serial number. Life would be so much simpler then.

And yes, to answer your question, it was in a big three ring binder with lots of model numbers, pictures, and numbers, and indexes. Just a scary world if you can't just type the number into the computer isn't it. lol

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)