AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Man Sprays Glyphosate on Yard, blames label
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

boa628
Posted 7/12/2012 22:21 (#2482082 - in reply to #2481316)
Subject: RE: Man Sprays Glyphosate on Yard, blames label

SWOH
I've seen three yards around here this year that somebody got confused. One is in town and 2 in the country. One was a fairly large yard and I could tell he drove in a circle pattern cause he left lots of strips. The other two got good coverage. I was curious what the bottle says since it seems to be happening more often so I went to Home Depot and every bottle I could find said weed and grass killer on it. I've also seen several yards with a lot of little dead spots in them, I'm assuming where somebody took a squirt bottle to crabgrass or dandelions.

A few years ago my uncle was in the return line at Lowes and the guy in line in front of him was returning a squirt bottle of Roundup because the bottle said "kills weeds in 24 hours" and he was mad because he had waited 24 hours and his weeds weren't dead yet. They gave the guy his money back and my uncle got to the counter and told them he wanted 700 gallons of Roundup and he would be back in 24 hours to return what he didn't use. He said the lady gave him a weird look and didn't say anything.

I wonder what people would do if they knew they were buying "agent orange" at Lowes to spray on their lawn.......
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)