AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

All so obvious
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

trac8100
Posted 7/10/2012 14:03 (#2477582 - in reply to #2477165)
Subject: Re: All so obvious

EC Kansas
This website, since spring planting time, has provided a boatload of factual on the ground conditions from the field. Through today, the reports from producers, in my opinion, correlate pretty well to the weather maps that are posted. This information has helped make me a bunch of money(or maybe not losing by selling at harvest for $6) on my wheat crop by factually showing a train wreck in slow motion since March and April. MT was not saying anything that was not obvious to an open mind not in fear, but his persistence along with a few others made reality pretty clear, and it was obvious from the beginning the 166 was bogus. Based on what I am still seeing on here and elsewhere, a south 140 is more real that a 150. Parabolic or not, this is just getting started and, I am bullish for long term. Disclaimer, anything can happen.

The other players, traders, users and the ethanol boys input is or are just as important pieces of the whole. Each player takes what works for him and uses it to our advantage. Despite the sideshows and clashes of egos and fear mongering, this site has been very helpful to me. Reality is in the mix.

Thanks, everyone.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)