AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

All so obvious
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

tomosakis
Posted 7/10/2012 09:57 (#2477217 - in reply to #2476838)
Subject: Re: All so obvious

Osakis, MN
I wonder which site would be more accurate then, a site that is made up of what I would call farmers who have a first hand account on how this crop growing thing actually works? Or a site with people who would be considered traders who basically just have a financial position in the markets? After I think hard about it the later may be more accurate because it's easy to post about the bad crop conditions, and they have a good reason to. What goes unnoticed are the majority of good to excellent crop acres in the US that are grown by many with the humbleness, and respect that most farmers embody! Most in the good areas are withholding many good pictures and posts out of respect for those that are not sleeping well at night lately! Not that is wrong to post about good crops, but it's more about how much easier it is post about losing money, than making it! Most farmers I know are humble, god fearing people, full of respect for one another. Willing to do whatever it takes to help one another out in times of dire need!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)