AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

To all concerened mostly farming247
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Tara Farms
Posted 7/8/2012 22:08 (#2474445)
Subject: To all concerened mostly farming247

Red River Valley
I stated over a week ago that I would be on the Road, I stated more than once that I enjoy MT post for gods sack all he has ever been able to pick apart on my post is the 170 call from almost 4 years ago - and some might do well to go back and read the post the 170 call was based of crop ratings in early to Mid June of that year. I think we ended up at 160.7 that year and before the marketing year was over USDA found 400 mb more corn or about 5 bpa. but whatever.

I have taken my wife and a few of my grand children on a trip to Yellowstone and up through the Canada Rockies If you think I have either the time or Inclination to spend any effort trying to get anybody removed from this site or any site you really need to figure out how much time it takes to develop a marketing plan and run a slightly large farm and also run other companies along with looking for investment opportunities.

If anybody ( and I think it is a big IF ) is trying to get MT "kick" off this site it sure as hell is not me good god he has given me some of my best Material I mean squeeze baby squeeze is a classic I would hate to be forced to retire that one.

even after living through and looking back at spring wheat in 2008 he still try's to make the argument that one day limit up move is a squeeze I think spring wheat went 14 days of limit that year now that is a squeeze.

rest assured I have better things to do with my life than worry about who is posting on what site

but what better way to stroke ones ego than to say people are out to get me and I will leave it up to you readers to figure out who it is.

I think the last time he got in trouble was for post he made in the boiler room and I don't even go there to read anything because it serves no purpose to better my future to read let alone respond to anything posted in that forum.

but if it makes you feel better 247 your free to blame me-- just be carefull when you kneel at the alter and drink the kool aid

should be back thrusday or friday -- the nature of the US and Canada can be breath taking to say the least

have a good week all

I will not have the time to respond to any post till late in the week but was not going to sit by while being accused by the Kool-aid drinkers on this site

as always time will tell

Edited by Tara Farms 7/8/2012 22:09
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)