AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Crop Insurance Companies Going Bankrupt?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Illinois Steve
Posted 7/7/2012 14:17 (#2471632 - in reply to #2471558)
Subject: RE: Crop Insurance Companies Going Bankrupt?

North Central Illinois
No I don't have a clue about what you do or don't know about crop insurance. Just like you don't have a clue about what my agent does or does not know about crop insurance. Do you know who my agent is? It just grinds my gears a little that you think everyone but you is clueless about how the program works. Honestly the level of cynicism and negativity on the board and by farmers in general makes me sick. If you want to play childish games I suppose I can call him and ask him who to call in the event of a disputed claim. I'll bet you one of Tiger's steak dinners he won't even have to call me back. I might not get around to it Monday because I have a full day of medical appointments but I'll ask him. I'm sure he knows. He is pretty sharp. Glad to hear you have insurance. Do you have the GRIP on your corn too? No hard feelings. I just kind of resent the insinuation that my agent is clueless. He is not. I think we need to find something else to worry about other than whether crop insurance pays or not.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)