AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

trip to Yucatan in Nov.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Oakwood
Posted 7/1/2012 18:51 (#2460858 - in reply to #2459775)
Subject: think i was at that one

Manitoba
it was nice but a lot of people, wife loved it, me, just give me a snorkel and throw me in the ocean and I'm on cloud nine. when i have to head back in and face the crowds i don't really care for it. kind of funny, when we'd leave the resort and go exploring i'd sigh with relief as we drove out and when we got back my wife would sigh with releif. somehow it worked out though. resort, it's really big so even though theres piles of people it is never really crowded. depending on what building your in it's a long walk but shuttles go regularly. giant pool. if your going with small kids, watch them close in the pool. so many different levels / depths under the water. had a real bad scare with my 3 year old son the first night when he just stepped off an edge he did not know was there.

regarding cash, US $ works everywhere. might want some pesos and know the exchange/then ask for the price both ways, might have some fun with that. don't buy anything at the resort, way more $, think that's everywhere though.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)