AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dieting question for dairyman's wife
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dpilot83
Posted 6/30/2012 10:20 (#2458212)
Subject: Dieting question for dairyman's wife

I have read your threads with interest. Someone who steadily loses for months on end is interesting to me. The only time I did a good job of losing weight for an extended period of time was right after college when I didn't have a lot of extra money. If things are tight you don't buy more food than you need because things are tight, not because you're trying to lose weight. The weight loss is just a bonus.

I did lose weight consistently after that for maybe 3 months. The one thing I remember about those three months is that it was always a true battle. The way I decided when to eat or not was based upon the severity of my hunger pains. There was never a time when I was not hungry during that time period and I do mean NEVER. I was losing between .15 and .2 pounds per day on average during that time period which I believe is a healthy rate so I don't think I was starving myself or anything.

So my question to you is, do you feel that way all the time during your diet? I remember the first 10 days being extremely difficult and then I got used to it some after that, but I never had that satisfied full feeling even right after a meal.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)