AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

It must be a woman thing.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

cottonhauler
Posted 6/30/2012 10:04 (#2458190 - in reply to #2457625)
Subject: Re: It must be a woman thing.

Zabcikville, TX
I. Guess I'm lucky, or maybe not, not sure. My wife only has 2 bottles of clear nail polish. Only to stop tears in her pantyhose. If she wants a different color, she just goes to wherever it is she goes and comes back with a different color. Don't get me started on shoes though. She'll be running late some mornings (she's a teacher) and tell me "help me find my blue shoes." Now, I'm not sure how many "blues" there are in the entire universe, but I ALWAYS get the same answer, (not those, ugghhhh!) I try, but really don't understand it either.

Edit: when I was a single dad my 13yr old daughter wanted me to paint her toenails. I did and they looked pretty good. She decided I needed mine painted also. So I said "ok, I guess so" like any good Dad would do. Right? Well she said she had to use the restroom. I didn't know she was hiding the polish REMOVER. Yes, they were a beautiful red for almost a week before I got it all scraped off with my pocketknife. She never did tell me where she hid the remover.

Edited by cottonhauler 6/30/2012 10:12
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)