AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

It must be a woman thing.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 6/30/2012 09:40 (#2458145 - in reply to #2457625)
Subject: RE: It must be a woman thing.

What is really funny Mark, is I am in the process of painting my toenails as I am reading the threads here. Had to really laugh. That isn't much at all, but she probably keeps the old stuff too long, I need to go through mine and throw out. She probably only uses a couple colors in there. Maybe if you pay attention and tell her how pretty her toes or fingernails are, she would just stick with one color and not keep buying more. I am throwing out another question here for any joint replacement people (hopefully just the women, but not sure there are any reading this) did your surgeon tell you that you can't have a pedicure at a salon anymore? Mine told me to risky for infection and that it could go right to your new joint. I was wondering if just like when you get your teeth cleaned I have to take 4 antibiotic pills an hour before, if I could do the same for a pedicute. man, I lost 70 pounds and want to wear shorts and sandals now and want pretty toes to go with it and when I do them, they are not pretty. I asked Dave if he would do them and he said, "only if I can use a spray can".... So guess I won't be asking him.

You have a beautiful wife Mark, polish isn't expensive so don't complain......
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)