AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Do you really only get one?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

lawfarms
Posted 6/28/2012 18:43 (#2455139)
Subject: Do you really only get one?

King City, Mo
Is it true you only get one good dog?

Our house dog Brystol, a toy poodle of 4 years got run over when her brother was leaving monday.

We are lost without her. I wasn't into having a house dog when my wife's sister brought her over but fell in love with her quickly.

She would sleep between my wife and i. She is in alot of photos taking at christmas, ect. She was a very happy dog and was a cuddler dog. She was great with out son(20months) and they were finally getting to where they could both sit with my wife in the recyiner without having issues.

We have an outside dog (tally) that is a cowdog and rides w/ me everywhere in the pickup. She would let the little dog boss her around and loved her as a playmate. She has been looking around for her and you can tell she knows something is up. Tally is a good dog and helps me if a cow is on the wrong side of the fence, not a great cow dog because i don't have enough cattle to work her everyday like you need to for a great cow dog.

Are we outta luck if i try to get another toy poodle in a few months? How long do you wait?

(brystol 2.jpg)

(brystol on couch.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments brystol 2.jpg (46KB - 148 downloads)
Attachments brystol on couch.jpg (44KB - 157 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)