AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dept of Ag jerk
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

iseedit
Posted 5/11/2012 21:42 (#2379201 - in reply to #2378974)
Subject: RE: Dept of Ag jerk

central - east central Minnesota -
crabbynuggets - 5/11/2012 16:54Last fall I had to talk to an inspector from the SD Dept of Ag. I got a written warning because I put an ad in the classifieds for something I was selling and the ad was not up to regulation. I won't elaborate any further.I had a missed phone call with no voicemail. I returned the call. He asked my name and then told me his and said he needed to meet me to sign some papers and asked if I could meet him in the town 30 miles away. That's all he said, didn't mention what was going on or anything. My buddy and I got on the road, all the while me worrying about what was up.We talked to the guy and he was about as smug as could be. Kept saying, "I won't slap the handcuffs on you just yet," and laughing and stuff like that. Very unprofessional and intimidating for me.Would you say this is grounds for a complaint?I know government workers have the final answer on many subjects, but aren't they held to a a certain level of professionalism? I could file a complaint against a cop for acting unprofessional. I don't believe this guy has the right to make comments like he did, does he?What are your thoughts?
Can't help but think you want tit' for tat here . . . . . You did something you shouldn't have and now you want to get back at the guy . . . . . I wouldn't waste the time . . . . . Move on and learn from the experience . My 2€

Edited by iseedit 5/11/2012 21:50
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)