AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dept of Ag jerk
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

BHTN
Posted 5/11/2012 20:16 (#2379078 - in reply to #2378974)
Subject: RE: Dept of Ag jerk

West Tennessee
VERY difficult to ascertain the nuances of the situation without being there but I'll give you some from my perspective of dealing with the IRS on a regular basis. Sometimes (but not always) things are misinterpreted because of the person's emotions at the time. Lots of times clients are VERY anxious and whenever something (no matter how small) get's said it can be VERY upsetting to them. Years ago when I first started in this business every little comment an agent made seemed to come across as offensive. I found that later once I got to know most of the agents they're just people like you and me and don't mean any ill intent. I have on occasion gotten hold of some of them that are difficult to deal with but I just try and be patient and work through the situation without being emotional about it. From the sound of it, you probably will be better off in the long run just letting it go and moving on. The fact that the handcuffs aren't going on will often make my clients pretty darn happy. :-)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)