AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Migraines
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Grain Hay Cattle
Posted 5/5/2012 07:59 (#2369546 - in reply to #2369464)
Subject: Re: Migraines

SW Ohio
This is the wife also. I have migraines. I was having several severe ones a month. Began taking Magnesium once per day and this has really helped me. My mom takes 1000mg (or maybe more??) but I only need 500mg to keep migraines at bay. I am very curious about what this homeopathic oil is... If I feel one coming on from tension in my neck, then I rub some peppermint oil on my neck and this helps some. I know that for me MSG, red wine, some spices and white potatoes are food triggers. I am pregnant right now, so can't take it, but Maxalt really stops my migraines. You take this as you get one. I know of people who Topamax works for. I tried it and had some weird side effects (tingly extremities) and that's when I started using Magnesium. Start gradually with Magnesium, say 500mg for several days, then uping it to 1000mg and then more if needed. If you jump too fast to 1000mg, you will not have pleasant bowel experiences initially :) I sure hope this helps. Migraines are terrible. Let me know if I can help in any other way. Sometimes it is by coincidence that out find something that works or triggers migraines and I would like to know the name of that homeopathic oil.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)