AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Fix my 20/20 and AirForce
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Greg in NCIA
Posted 5/1/2012 09:07 (#2363308 - in reply to #2362937)
Subject: Re: Fix my 20/20 and AirForce

North Central Iowa
I think a lot of this is in response to my e-mail to my Precision rep that I asked him to look at this thread to prove that we're not the only ones having the issue of large weigh pin variability this year. He forwarded it on to Precision and they have responded with two different posters. I haven't seen a sales pitch here, only them trying to explain the problem and offering advice to help to resolve the issue. I know for a fact that Bdub67 is a very knowledgeable guy on the tech side. According to my local Precision rep when nobody else has an answer at tech support, he's the one you need to go to. I appreciate them taking an interest and trying to help out on a very public forum. I've certainly had my share of issues with this technology, in fact I've got a smart connector being rebuilt right now. I've had my share of weigh pin issues (the original ones that they replaced at no cost), monitor locking up, software updates every 15 minutes when rowflow came out, but as frustrating as this stuff is, I wouldn't plant without it unless I absolutely had to. Just my opinion.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)