AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Fix my 20/20 and AirForce
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

PP Tech
Posted 4/30/2012 13:01 (#2361732 - in reply to #2361143)
Subject: Re: Fix my 20/20 and AirForce

Big brother - 4/29/2012 23:56

I have one too just put on new side springs cause the the pins told me the door stops were all over the map and gues what same thing!! one row at 250 and one at 8 Grr drives you nuts .. Could someone one explain hex shaft variation .Is it the difference between what the book says the planter should plant and what it really is ?????????

Hex shaft error is a measure of the population that is being seen on the planter versus what the population should be (presets). Short answer - the difference between target and actual.

Unstable hex shaft error will display in the spacing box. This is a measure of the true instability in the hex shaft. This is sudden movement that is seen 5 times in a field. This would be when the correct number of seeds are seen but the spacing/jerky hex shaft has been identified. It will show up as hex shaft 1 on all ground drive planters or hydraulic drive motors not running RowFlow. If running RF, it will show up on the appropriate hex shaft.
The best way to find the unstable hex shaft is to have someone walk along side of the planter and they will be able to see it.
In order to clear this warning, a reset modules is required. (Setup> Diagnose> Reset Modules)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)