AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

got to share...struggling
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

JJS
Posted 4/10/2012 08:44 (#2329201 - in reply to #2329082)
Subject: RE: got to share...struggling

Southern Lower Michigan
What changed? What happened Now, that You want out? I have seen lots of marrage failures. In Most cases they were having troubles (almost no marrage is perfict) and one of them "Found someone who UNDERSTANDS them( This is where one of them looks back and says, "Why dosen't my spouse feel like that, after all we are married and we should be working together") . Like you said, I do not know your circumstances, so what I might say dosen't concern you, so take it for what is worth.
Most failures that i have seen Boil down to Either one or both parties have their own agenda. They are looking for the other one to go in MY direction.
They don't relize that what is best for ME is not alwys best for the family.(Money being the biggest reason). Both need to buffer their goals , with what is best for the family.
Look back at what you married her for, and see what has changed. and see if it can be fixed. No matter what people say about doing it (Divorce) the right way. , the children Do suffer alot.
Like you said I don't know the whole story, and it is not good for the children to live in a hostile home. But from Your comment about you financialy having less to lose now, gives the indication that you are more concerned about achiving "your"(which may not be hers and she may be going in her own direction) goals than what is best for the family.
I hope for the best outcome for you and for your family.

Joe
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)