AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

ATV sprayers revisited
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

KDD
Posted 6/4/2006 22:33 (#17078 - in reply to #17021)
Subject: Re: ATV sprayers revisited

Leesburg, Ohio
Have a 10 gal tank/12v pump on the 4 wheeler, a 50 gal pull-type with 15' boom , hand gun and honda pump to pull with 4 wheeler, and a 200 gal 3 point setup on the 4020 with roller pump and hand gun, and two fencerow nozzles on the back. I use the 10 gal electric to spray roundup around the farmsteads. The other two I use mainly with Crossbow on fencerows. Also use the 50 gal pull type to spray the lawn with 2,4-d. A quart of roundup in 10 gal with ams, a gal of crossbow in 50, or 4 gal in 200 with crop oil. The nozzles on the 3 pt unit are flood-jets...a 10 for fence-high pattern, and a 20 pointed sideways for brush and small trees, with a control valve for each one. Can do one or two farms per 200 gal tank, depending on number of fields. If it's close to home, I can use the little pull-type 50 gal, and run home to refill quickly. More than a mile or two,, I use the 4020 so I can do more without a refill, and the fenceroww nozzles are alot easier than a handgun. They all have their uses.
Ken
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)