AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Laundry detergent-ever tried this or heard of it?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

ahaygal
Posted 4/1/2012 14:09 (#2316159)
Subject: Laundry detergent-ever tried this or heard of it?

Saronville, NE
I read a post on a blog recently for a product called the "Robby Wash ball", from the Oransi company. I had never heard of it before. Here is the website info for the product:

www.oransi.com/robby_wash_high_efficiency_wash_ball.../39.htm

Just wondering if anyone has ever tried this, as I am very skeptical of not adding any additional detergent to the wash cycle, but also tempted as laundry detergent has gotten so expensive! However I am also thinking of the dirty farm clothes, and whether or not I should take a chance on it!

Some more information from the website: "Oransi does not manufacture the Robby Wash laundry products, but after testing the Robby Wash cleaning balls against other washing balls as well as traditional laundry detergent, high efficiency laundry detergents and odor removers like Oxi-Clean we have become huge fans and thrilled to be able to exclusively distribute this hypoallergenic laundry type detergent in the US. Our tests were not conducted in a test lab but rather in personal experience in cleaning the clothes of active teenagers. Check out the why Robby Wash laundry page to learn more."

Any opinions?????? Thank you in advance!

Kris
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)