AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Tara, a question of conspiracies.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Tara Farms
Posted 3/11/2012 19:09 (#2281603 - in reply to #2281161)
Subject: Re: Tara, a question of conspiracies.

Red River Valley
There is a difference between a conspiracy that runs for decades and a decision at a moment in time that is a one time play -- I will assume you know that

Do I think governments miss when trying to project grain supplies -- YES -- Again I will assume you know the Difference between the two

Why thank you and since I have sold enough to basically roll a bunch to 2013 means that if I am lucky enough to raise a much above trend crop I can just fill my extra contracts and not roll forward any sales I guess

I GIVE MY SELL ADVICE IN REAL TIME AND TOLD EVERYBODY AT THAT TIME WHY I WAS MAKING THE SALES !!!!!! SO DON'T BRING ANY OF THAT AFTER THE FACT B. S. NOW --- When I made the sales and stated when and why I was told how stupid I was by everybody's favorite poster ( of course he was a perma bull ) on this site. I rarely if ever post my trades on this site and when I post major sales events to this site I tell them in real time and also will tell why I think it is time to sell.

I did post the other night that I was going to short the bean market mostly because another poster stated he thought it was a good set-up to short ( guess I was just giving him some moral support) now I'm on the record as being short the bean market so you can jump my s#!t when it does not work out.

Your first statement about the conspiracy's has some merit the rest of your post show's an Incredible amount of pettiness and jealousy from someone who has been on this site and read and responed as much as you have.

but it is probably just me that finds your post that way
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)