AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Tiling for hire and Insurance?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

kggonzo
Posted 2/17/2012 00:01 (#2233709 - in reply to #2233032)
Subject: Re: Tiling for hire and Insurance?

Northeast Nebraska and Candelaria Philippines
SDFarmboy - 2/16/2012 19:59

kggonzo - 2/16/2012 16:16 Underwriting did get back to me, and they did say they would cover this type of risk on a farm owners policy as custom hire. This would have to be added by endorsement but shouldn't cost that much. The stipulations would be that custom hire did not represnt more then 10% of annual farm income. I would be glad to quote someone if interested. Kevin Gubbels 402-316-3229 [email protected]

Gonzo:

So now you are willing to go out of your assigned area to write insurance with another FU Ins. Co.
customer, for this type of coverage?  I can just see how this goes over with your fellow agents and
your underwriter.  Let us know all about it.  How many states are you licensed for?

WOW sdfarmboy. Very courious what your interest is with this. Who's Cheerios did I pee in here? Obviously, as you already know, I couldn't write a customer that is currently insured with Farmers Union through another agent. Nor would I want to. However, Yes, I would write a customer in South Dakota or Nebraska if they were insured with another carrier. I'm currently licensed in these two states. However it's just a matter of picking up the phone and paying for a non-resident license in any other state.

I really want to know what it matters to you. FYI for the better part of the month, the #1 Agent for writing personal lines insurance in the state of Nebraska was from South Dakota!

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)