AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

My girl made the paper today.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

frytownfarmer
Posted 1/30/2012 15:15 (#2195197 - in reply to #2195153)
Subject: RE: off the wall scenerio.

Frytown, Iowa

the reason that scenario was on house is because it is a rare situation and not a "boring birth"

as in my post below... who do you turn to to find your sovereign right or wrong? thud you being an atheist  you probably turn to logical thinking, the best your mind can produce... weighing scenarios and percentages of survival... 

me being a christian, i find my sovereignty from God. who is FAR smarter than i could ever be... often the doctors (because they have a record) and for liability reasons will suggest an abortion far sooner than ever necessary.... Tim Tebow whether you like him or not was recommended to be aborted... his mother chose faith in God instead to pray and go ahead with the birth... hes now in the NFL... 

these "tricky/rare/borderline" scenarios are often times brought up to "justify" abortion or prove that nobody should be "pro-life". i don't think that is why you brought it up. when these situations come up there is no "this is the rule for all situations of mother and baby in jeopardy". each situation is different with different odds and should be handled differently... as a pro-lifer i would never jump at the first chance to abort the baby... 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)