AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Justice Farms
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

garvo
Posted 12/12/2011 12:29 (#2098763 - in reply to #2098375)
Subject: Re: Justice Farms

western iowa,by Denison
well sometimes I get narrow minded-I guess my passion is farming-I do know that everyone has different levels and ability's-I do know that if you have ground in 2-4 states away it is hard to take care of that property,I guess what bother's me the most is the thought of a neighbor in are part of the world-(Iowa-Gravel roads) older couple or widow having car trouble,water problems and that renter is 2-500 miles away and not able to help-but is there to rent the ground?
Wish more people would understand the picture I'm trying to paint,I guess my idea of doing a good job of farming is doing more then good
crops,it also involves a committment to your community,which I have to work on myself everyday?
I'm not going to beat this horse anymore-just would be nice once if I read a article about someone buying a farm to sharecrop to a young farmer to get them started-I would guess there is a few but they sure aren't going to show up in a farm magazine or front page of the paper!With the millions of dollars they have what would be wrong giving a sharecropper-young farmer a chance?
I think that person living with in the county would understand the ground in his neighborhood a little better,I just hope some landlords reading this understand what happens when you rent your ground to someone 500 miles away how bad it effects your backdoor?Enough rant-no matter who you are I will still help you change your flat tire!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)