AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Seed corn shortage is real
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

NEIndiana
Posted 11/29/2011 18:18 (#2075019 - in reply to #2074472)
Subject: Re: Seed corn shortage is real

Columbia City, Indiana
rab1964 - 11/29/2011 11:13

Eddie are you for real or do you just try and be a gigantic PIA? I have sold seed for 27 years, there hasn't been very many times we just flat out couldn't get anything even close to what the customer wanted but it has happened. Many, many times I have given up my seed and took something of lesser value to satisfy a customer. Do you really think a dealer want's to go to a customer and tell them what they ordered yesterday, six months ago whatever is not available? In certain cases I'm sure in order to keep a bigger customer happy someone was cut and replaced to something of a lower value product. The only way that I have ever done that is I was the one who got cut. Not everyone is out to ruin Eddie's life, it just seems that way in your head. Good luck in finding your perfect dealer and planting your perfect corn next spring that you buy at 50% off the day before you plant it. And I'm sure you will get interest free on that for life on that purchase because after all, you are Eddie.

There was a thread a week or two ago that said his real name is Nick, he's 23 years old, and he doesn't even farm, just likes to sit around and agitate people on message boards. I don't know if that's really or true or not but I wouldn't be surprised.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)