AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anyone been to Prague?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

sawinc
Posted 12/1/2011 09:04 (#2078439 - in reply to #2073054)
Subject: RE: Anyone been to Prague?

NCSD
Went with a buddy a few years after the wall fell. He was there one year after the wall fell for a full year teaching English to med students. He said he was basically a rock star cuz he was American... by the time we visited the newness of seeing americans had worn off.

The women as a whole were very good-looking, very trim. The beer was out of this world good. We went into the countryside with a local that my buddy knew and his actress girlfriend. A huge mug of delicious beer was 8 cents.

We stayed at my buddy's friends apartment (he lived with his parents). It was about 400 square feet, cozy to say the least. His parents couldn't understand why their son wanted to go visit anyplace else and the fascination with america. The mom was very nice to us and made us breakfast every day. We got into a snowball fight outside the apartments (slightly annebriated) and got yelled at by some of the old ladies.

I learned a little of the language... pivo proseem (beer please) and... niomeem cesky, alle tis a mots, heska hulka (forgive me my czech is not very good, but you are a beautiful woman)

Oh yeah, the buildings, bridges, town square, clock tower, and castles were ok too... :)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)