AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Drama
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

jdcombinetech
Posted 9/11/2011 14:34 (#1957268)
Subject: Drama

NE Kansas
I have been reading NAT very faithfully for nearly two years now and even though I dont post very often, I really enjoy reading the posts on four of the forums on this site. With that being said, I'm having a lazy day today with lots on my mind and figured this would be a good place to go to get some advice. I'm 20 years old, work full time and am currently moving out of my parents house into a rental of my own. I like to go out on the weekends and have a good time, and there has always been a group of about 15 of us High School friends that have gathered on the weekend for YEARS. Well, about three years ago a guy and gal in our "group" started dating. Me and this "gal" have always been good friends, and she doesn't know it but i've always been "interested" in her. About a month ago this couple broke up pretty violently. So naturally (Because we are friends, not because i'm trying to get brownie points) i've been talking to her a lot, as she is not taking the break up to well. We've also been hanging out on the weekends quite a little. This is where the trouble starts, because now the "guy" (her X) is getting violent with me, and our "gang" is split about four ways. And if I try and talk to this "guy" it just gets stupid. So I guess what i'm looking for is advice, i'm sure this has happend to somebody else before. I would like to date this girl some day, but she has no idea that I feel that way, and I also realize that it wouldnt be a good idea to start it anytime soon, until she gets over the "guy". So this is one of my problems, how the heck should I go about letting her know that I would be interested in taking it further someday? BUT then again I dont want to ruin the friendships that I have had for years. There is no chance for the "guy and gal" to ever be able to be around each other and have things peacefull after everything that has happend. Well, any advice will be appreciated and I can also clarify the situation further if needed, i'm sure this is going to confuse many. TIA!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)