AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

early fungicide results?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

soil-life
Posted 9/11/2011 16:07 (#1957410 - in reply to #1957181)
Subject: Re: Could someone quit hijacking threads?

North Central Ohio, across the Corn belt !

patriotsprayer - 9/11/2011 13:31 Larry asked an excellent question, but I also wasted to much time trying to find answers! Soil Life you add a lot to agtalk but I think this time you went to far!! If you have something different to add then start your own thread, but by all means leave the guys alone who are answering the original posters questions. I bet more people would post what they are finding if some people would not jump all over them. By the way I have over 30 different trials using 9 oz Quadris at V5. Each trial the check runs the entire length of the field going across the rows. It was a bear to spray because I was also applying Glyphosate at the same time. These fields represent over 2,000 acres with expected yields ranging from 150-200 bushel...dryland corn And yes I am a small retailer but the test are on my customers fields some of who are on agtalk. And I will post information after harvest, which means it will probably be November sometime. Sorry about the rant on a Sunday afternoon.....but Soil Life pushed by buttons today. Merlin

sorry there, I did respond to bugkillers post. I should have let it go.

I  expected more from the 1st. two posters answers.  to Larry s question.

something to put our teeth into.  again, sorry.  patriotsprayer.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)