AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What a daughter in law I have...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Mike SE IL
Posted 9/1/2011 08:22 (#1940916 - in reply to #1940578)
Subject: OK, IT APPEARS I OWE SEVERAL PEOPLE AN APOLOGY

West Union, Illinois

eddie - MikeSEIL ... bashing me ... praising grandma ... calling me some kind of name ...  Guess he decided he didn't want it out here for the world to see.
I need to apologize for a couple things, but let me clarify that I did not pull my post.  I apparently, for the first time I remember in over 5000 posts, have had one removed by a moderator.  I knew that might happen when I used the term that best expressed my feelings and apologize to them for putting the mods in the position of having to do that.

Ater reading and re-reading this thread it seems I was wrong.  I took it the DIL was not being dishonest but was upset and distraught.  She may have been (probably was) upset, but it seems she was manipulating the truth to get what she wanted. (Yes,  I am side stepping the word lie.  It seems to just be stirring emotions here).

Perhaps I was just sensitive to the situation because of some recent experiences. Anytime the death of a loved one is involved emotions heat up and we need to be a little less sensitive to other's flaws and mistakes.  But I should have restrained myself a bit better than I did.

So Eddie, Tommy, Ham, Mark , and others, including the moderators, I apologize.  I apparerntly misunderstood what was being presented and responded poorly.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)