AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

this is momma talkin
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

beh
Posted 8/30/2011 23:13 (#1938876 - in reply to #1936619)
Subject: ugh...

Heil Harvesting, Ulysses KS/Limon CO
lol.

I guess I must run in the wrong group of friends because we challenge each others thought processes. I really thought that learning and looking at the otherside of the fence was to be a life long process. Am I wrong?

Mark wasn't abrasive. A question was asked and he answered. It was when the answer wasn't what the poster (who was narrow minded and didn't really care to hear an opposing opinion [and those are MY words]) that all of a sudden Mark is this terrible guy. Anyone who posts here knows that when a question is asked that there are group of posters (and there is more than ONE) who (if they disagree) are not afraid to have a discussion about it.

What is so wrong with having an opposing view? Why does having a view that does not fit the original posters view make a response abrasive?

As for the question posed,. I have no doubt that with who your daughter is she will be just fine. It sounds like you have a good relationship and she will probably grow and learn from the experience whether she rooms a short time or a long time with this roommate. You never know, she might be JUST the influence this girl needs to get her life on track (if it is truly off track).
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)