AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

goss Wilt, Potato Fungus Famine, fast acting
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

soil-life
Posted 8/26/2011 15:09 (#1931564 - in reply to #1931438)
Subject: Re: goss Wilt, Potato Fungus Famine, fast acting

North Central Ohio, across the Corn belt !

il weedman - 8/26/2011 13:33

I guess I misunderstood your views. So you think it is ok to apply after I scout and verify a presence of fungus. But I am using the preventitive aspect of the chemistry to manage a hybrid that is more suceptable to the disease before anything is present to damage the plant.

"But MFT,  you do not sell, nor do you commercially apply Fungicide products.

so your opinion does not count. 

(  except only for YOUR profit. on your FARM.   )

most all the above posters make their living selling and applying such products. and that is good. for them.  and realizing that many operations have soil and management, hybrid selection  issues and they will benefit with these products applied across the corn belt.

and that is good for the ag economy.

so there is no (  motive ) to teach, educate the  farmers how to Fertilize. study soil and plant Health. select Hybrids Like you speak of MFT . because only YOU. the lowly, lonely farmer Benefits ever. 

Its much easier, I agree, for most to call in the applicator's to save  the sick and diseased plant.

just my opinion" Soil Life says.

So by me applying Quadris at V5 by your way of thinking I am wrong until I can verify the presence of Grey Leaf Spot.

actually. I could care less what you do.  On Your Farm.  that is your business  Bill.

If you take the time to read all of the articles published. they all come to virtually the same conclusion. and Study the opinion of those that do not sell, nor market the product.       Nor profit from the use or NON use of the product. 

and review the Independent research.    

and you decide to consistently use it on your farm. that is good for You.

there are those that do scout and Plant hybrids with good disease packages that grow corn very sucsessfuly.  with out Fungicides in many areas of the Corn Belt.

So each to their own.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)