AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Whats Everyones Plan for Controlling Tollerant/ Resistant Waterhemp and Other weeds for 2012???
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

KF Farm
Posted 8/7/2011 10:52 (#1900087 - in reply to #1899908)
Subject: Re: Whats Everyones Plan for Controlling Tollerant/ Resistant Waterhemp and Other weeds for 2012???

Central Missouri
there are so many things that cause cancer. diet is the most contributor in my opinion. sugar, processed crap that we can't spell, and an acid diet. we were never designed to eat that. and cancer and heart attacks were never recorded in medical journals until about 1910. about 20 years after soda got started. i might be all wrong but here are 2 reasons to back up my thoughts: 1) city people get cancer and they have never seen a jug of herbicide, 2) i had a 40 year old friend diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, 3% chance of living, 4-6 months, you know the story. he stopped eating beef, pork, cheese, soda, and started an alkaline diet with a focus on raw vegetables. he went through some alternative treatments and is alive today farming 1800 acres. that is good enough proof for me vs a book with no conclusive evidence, just an agenda to regulate crap on farmers.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)