AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Whats Everyones Plan for Controlling Tollerant/ Resistant Waterhemp and Other weeds for 2012???
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

KF Farm
Posted 8/7/2011 00:31 (#1899681 - in reply to #1899650)
Subject: Re: Whats Everyones Plan for Controlling Tollerant/ Resistant Waterhemp and Other weeds for 2012???

Central Missouri
not to my knowledge.. of course maybe that part of my memory is probably where the tumor is. ha ha.. i have seen research where 24d and other growth regulators are linked to tumors. i have had a a pituatary tumor (its near my brain) so i do watch for that stuff when possible, hard to find info; not what they want to publish. and if you are wondering, i still use 24d and banvel. i always handle it carefully, try not to inhale it, take a shower after, and make sure my wife and kids are not outside when spraying. interesting note, when i worked for a coop in 1998, we could never get any proof where epa linked atrazine to cancer. we did find info from iowa state university where they applied 8 lbs of atrazine per acre in one year without any yield drag; not saying we should, interesting how many laws have been made over atrazine without any proof on cancer.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)