AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

how many of ya have a woman preacher?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Dingaling
Posted 7/18/2011 19:04 (#1868619 - in reply to #1868583)
Subject: Re: how many of ya have a woman preacher?

Owings, Maryland 38.6856 N 76.6752 W
Figured someone would be a little curious !!!!

Comparison,,, our home church where Mamma and I were married presently has a preacher, they call him Father Paul, doesn't strike a bit of interest in me. His sermons/ramblings get so far off base it is disgraceful. Not that I am a frequent church attender but do always attend family related services at the home church.

The church where my Daughter was married is actually my Mother In Laws home church and my Daughter and Son In Law chose that on there own, years previous is where we meet Reverend Julie, I have never been one to approve of a woman in the front of the church and I was reluctant for some time but I realized that she is really committed to the entire congregation and is well thought of by all,,, and mostly old school church goers not young outside the box folks.

Having not answered anything yet !!!! Does it really matter if it is a man or woman in the front of the church ????? If one has the qualifications and puts forth the efforts ???? Has to be able to draw a crowd and make it interesting.... I am about as old school as they come and I gave in/ realized it can be this way. Sometimes folks need to stoop a little and accept some changes,,,, I gave it a whirl and it is good.......
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)