AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Why I can't use WAAS to plant with
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

JDBrian
Posted 5/24/2011 20:06 (#1789923 - in reply to #1789888)
Subject: Re: Why I can't use WAAS to plant with

Dietrich, Idaho and Mountain Home, Idaho
Bull!! I say that to your statement that waas isn't the problem but my system may be. I have 4 systems and they are all acting the same. I have 2 cruizers(one cruizer I and one cruizer II) and one ez guide 500 and one fmx. They all are crummy this year when on waas. The only good ones are the ez guide 500 when on omni* and the cruizer II now that I have version 2.3.1 on it since I can use GL1DE in conjuntion with waas. On the cruizer II when it is on waas only it is worthless since you can just sit still and watch it go from right on, to 1.8 feet off, to .6 feet off, to right on, to 2.4 feet off, etc.(the others on waas will do the very same thing). Once I change the settings to use gl1de with waas it will only move 2 or 3 inches at the most when sitting still. The signal(waas) IS the problem and it really doesn't matter to me if the FAA wants to claim it is great, it just isn't here, PERIOD. Believe me, I would love it if it was great so I wouldn't have to pay to unlock and use higher accuracy signals but that just isn't the case here.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)