AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

fm1000 and track logging ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Art Swannack
Posted 5/3/2011 09:51 (#1759210 - in reply to #1758878)
Subject: Re: fm1000 and track logging ?

told you I was being slow. That makes total sense.

The only reason that comes to mind for needing some (not all) of that data is to verify you were actually in the field at a certain time for crop tracking records (when they start making us record and keep info on every activity we do to farm).

Usually we get the code 49 when we get close to a time for the ez steer guidance to lock up. We'll start getting a code 49 repeatedly and then it just won't guide anymore (won't even engage). Says too far offline, even when the tractor is directly on the line for the pass we're doing. Sometimes we'll get a code 50 (more common) or 43 (less common) between the code 49's. To get guidance again, we'll often have to start a new field. When running the track logging at 18sec/164ft it seems if you waited awhile the guidance came back. Yesterday running 0sec/0ft
it seemed like if I cycled the logging button on and off once and waited a bit while I steered it, the guidance would come back and we could run for quite awhile-but that field is only 120 acres. Like I said I'll know more today with the smaller width implement.

thanks for the help,

Art
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)