AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

CFX-750 Field IQ to Raven 4x00 to conventional
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

the_knight73
Posted 3/18/2011 16:41 (#1677079)
Subject: CFX-750 Field IQ to Raven 4x00 to conventional

Hello,

I want to build Section Control on an old type self-propelled sprayer. This sprayer has 9 manual switches to control 9 sections and 1 manual masterswitch.

I bought a Trimble CFX-750 display, a Field-IQ cab Switch and a F-IQ 12 section switch box.
Now I want to buy a F-IQ Section Control Module (no rate control). With this module I want to control 9 electrical (automotive) relays. Then the contacts of this relays replaces the functions of the existing manual section switches.

So now I need to know which harness I have to order with the Section Control Module.
As far as I can understand it might be possible with a Raven 4X00 adapter cable (in Trimble documentation item# 79854).
In stead of connecting this cable to a Raven Controller, I would connect it to the coils of the 9 electrical solenoids.
So when this worked out, the Trimble system takes control of the 9 relays and the contacts of the relays will replaced the 9 manual section switches.

I know that a lot of you does have experience with these systems so I hope you can help me.
Am I right with these thoughts or do I make a big mistake?

Please let me know,

Henk

Edited by the_knight73 3/18/2011 17:29

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Trimble field IQ.pdf (27KB - 755 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)