AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Airport check in
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

braunt01
Posted 3/6/2011 19:47 (#1654564 - in reply to #1653874)
Subject: Re: Airport check in

Princeton, MN
I have been on 45 flights since May of last year, not one time have I had any grief from airport security except for some minor thing like putting too much stuff in one bin or carrying a bottle of water.

I have gone through the body scanners, and most of the time I go through metal detectors. No issues, just take everything out of your pockets, belt and shoes off, laptop out of bag, and all liquids/gels/aerosols in a ziploc bag and in containers smaller than 3 ozs. Knives/multitools are also not allowed and will be confiscated.

The TSA are not gestapo at all, they are just professionals doing their job no different than anyone else. Just give yourself plenty of time to get through everything and go with the flow. Bring a good book or some farm magazines with to keep you occupied. A set of headphones is something that you should bring with, there may be an in flight movie or radio. If you have an iPod, they are sure nice to alleviate boredom in the airport or on the plane. If its a long flight, a neck pillow can be a lifesaver as well.

When flying, patience is key
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)