AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

568 JD Baler
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

bullhauler
Posted 1/21/2011 20:58 (#1563988 - in reply to #1563873)
Subject: Re: 568 JD Baler

Denhoff,ND right in the center of the State
If you think your 568 is heavy built, just park it beside a Vermeer 605 Super M, you would be ashamed and drive away, the Vermeer is twice the baler, and just look at the hitch and pickup and pickup teeth, megawide is just light tinny $hit, then walk around to the tailgate, and look underneath at the frame and axles, do a side by side comparison and if you have some hay run them both, the Vermeer will pick alot cleaner, the JD makes a nice bale but not the quality of machine as a Vermeer. I bought a new 605 Super M last summer, my wife run it all season, no troubles at all, will eat anything, we V-raked 44 feet of Everleaf oats hay together windrows were 3 1/2-4 feet tall and 5-6 feet wide, it would just eat them up. I ran our old 605 Super J with over 50,000 bales through it and lots of days kicked out 500-600 bales actually run out of hay could have made more. I actually bought my baler from R&K equipment in Linton,ND they gave the best deal, payed $29,000 straight out, try and beat that with JD dealer and I do bussiness with them too, you must live near by Linton from the looks of your map dot. They are great if you have problems they are very knowledgeable too, we had trouble getting the bales heighth set and called them and they walked us through it on the phone, great people to work with.Terry

Edited by bullhauler 1/21/2011 21:07
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)