AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anyone ever have kindey stones?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Newguy
Posted 12/19/2010 13:48 (#1494831 - in reply to #1494536)
Subject: RE: Anyone ever have kindey stones?

Renville Minnesota

2 years ago I felt like I had real bad Diarea (sp?) in the front way low stomach, real bad.....   Urinated a bowl full of blood shortly after...... freaked out (dad just had his kidney out) called the nurse over at the hospital, went in.....

She said, don't worry, probably stones..... Yup, had 5 of em.   3 in the left, 2 in the right.    Passed one.  Had the big one grabbed out up through my bestest friend......   No biggie, till I woke up and found my bestest friend had a piece of string tied in a bow hangin out of him....  Burned when trying to P with that in.    Didn't hurt taking it out a week later, but cramped up about a half hr later, thought I was going to throw up, but it went away.   My bestest friend gets happy at night sometimes when Im sleepin, that wasn't fun either.

So 2 out, 3 to go for me.

I lost another one somehow over the next year.

So 3 out, 2 to go!

Last March they took a CT scan and found them to not be growing.   She said at my age (35) just letting em be would be ok.  Drink tons of water with a lemon squeezed in it.... Grew to like it allot.

Still have 2 in my left kidney, they only hurt when they drop, my ureter don't like em!  Yours probably don't either!

All in all not a fun time, but it can always be worse, don't sweat this, in the grand scheme of things, it aint no thing.

Ya know, your doctor can see them real good on a CT scan.  X-ray will show them, just make sure you clean out your pooper before hand.  Metamucal the day before worked good for me.   Dead last option if you don't know whats up there should be the scope, never had that while I was awake.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)