AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Kindle
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

iseedit
Posted 12/14/2010 11:49 (#1485464 - in reply to #1485448)
Subject: Re: Kindle

central - east central Minnesota -

tallgrassneil - 12/14/2010 10:37 Or just get an iPad and read everything thats available for the nook and kindle and then check out NewAgTalk. I'm sure glad I did spend the extra $ for an iPad. I can check my bank account and pay a bill then go back to reading a recent kindle download in less time than it takes to do it on anything else I currently use. Too bad for me, I bought it for my wife. Lucky for me, she'll let me use it when she isn't. It runs off our wifi, no need for the 3G.

I agree, seen the Kindle (they have two sizes - pocket and full sized) pocket sized it way too small. For the price of the full sized, I'd rather pay a bit more and get the Ipad. Had company over the weekend, brought their Ipad . . . man is that nice. The full sized (ipad and kindle) makes reading books easy. Magnifcation helps alot for older folks . . . . grandma liked it, she could see the words without glasses, with the help of magnifier. Grandma wouldn't like the pocket sized readers. The next Ipad version will have the screen for outside reading, like the kindle does now. Great for traveling . . .. .. Worth consideration?

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)