AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

agtalk + has really turned out to be a flop hasn't it?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Mike SE IL
Posted 12/8/2010 08:30 (#1474321 - in reply to #1474183)
Subject: OK, so as I was pointedly asked one time ...

West Union, Illinois

First, Thank You Rich for the complement on my blogs entries. I am assuming it was a compliment and will take it that way until informed otherwise. In all honesty I am kind of cheating.  My kids got me started on a blog as a way to keep family members informed of what the old guy was doing.  It has progressed now to one for the farm and one more personal.  I try and update them at least weekly, and copy and modify one of them for the AT+ blog page.

Totally different circumstance, but maybe not.  I ... commented would be a nice word ... on a situation I was not pleased with one time and was point blank asked "OK, so what are YOU going to do about it?"

The classified pages seem to be successful, both for buying and selling.  I have a tandem truck and forklift listed currently.  I've bought and sold several things through it.

But what about the other pages. For instance the "User Pages"  Last entry was 9/30 and it was someone posting a classified in the wrong place. And there has to be somebody besides Von building stuff in the Workshop.  And people just haven't figured out the Image section is not the classifieds!

Yes, if it weren't for me and Purple Wave and that Chinese guy wanting to sell indutrial equipment the blog section would be pretty empty. Take one of the other less used areas and run with it.  I can see it ... "Recipes By Rich!"  To paraphrase a movie line, "If you don't build it, they won't come"

NEW RULE:  Nobody is allowed to bitch and moan about how poor the AT+ site is unless they first do something about it.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)