AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

agtalk + has really turned out to be a flop hasn't it?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

badger@uw
Posted 12/8/2010 07:47 (#1474277 - in reply to #1474183)
Subject: Not really, it serves its purpuse

East Troy, WI

The NAT Forum software cannot serve content in certain ways.  The Classifieds, for example, are served in a similar manner in which TractorHouse handle and serves adds. Additionally, AT+ handles archived, sorted information such as Wiki pages, 411, and project information. 

It really for the NAT user to decide how and if they can use the information and the platform.  It up to the admin the streamline the navigation between the sites.   AT+ will never be the forum, its never meant to handle that much volume nor that user experience. But, AT+ will be the way in which organized content, should NAT decide to want order, will be handled.  For example, should NAT user want their own ProFarmer yield estimates, call it ProNAT yield estimates for the 2011 crop year, we can easily crate this in the Drupal software on which AT+ runs,

The page views on AT+ are stable.  The classified, I would fathom, have sould several million dollars worth of product.... for free.   IT does not cost to much to run, certainly cheaper than my utility bill.

As far as the future of AT+, it will be streamlined and nearly indistinguishable from the forum experience in the future, these change take time, not in the least a fix for cross login. 

And as always Rich, this is your, and everyone's site.  Changes, suggestions always welcome... and I mean it.  If you see something out there and would like to see it in NAT/AT+, let us know, Chances are we can make it happen.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)