AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

DK 60-18
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

steveMIfarmer
Posted 7/27/2010 23:35 (#1290878 - in reply to #1290845)
Subject: Re: DK 60-18

West Michigan
With all respect isuagstud your post makes no sense. If it was your top selling hybrid then what would be the reason for getting rid of it. I get really sick of companies thinking they know better than the farmers who buy it. We are a bunch of idiots for buying that much of that number. We have no idea what the best hybrid is for our own farms. M knows much better and will show us (for a price) which corn is better for us. Other companies do it as well at times but long term it is not something that will work. RR2 beans is another example. I don't want to pay for acceleron but that is the only way the beans come. WHY, because they know that we need insecticide and growth promotor. Really how do they know that it is better for my farm. Well they are Mother M and they know whats best for my farm. So they are catching on because next year you won't be forced to buy the seed treatment.

If you as a dealer came to me and said I am one of the only people planting a old number and they are not going to sell it anymore that would make sense. But that is not the case here. If they say they are going to drop a dealers top selling number they are trying to force sales.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)