AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

JD4700 sprayer eductor
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Tompa
Posted 5/5/2010 20:52 (#1187011)
Subject: JD4700 sprayer eductor

North shore of Lake Ontario
Hi everyone
I was spraying 28% N this morning and loading the Converge through the chemical eductor just fine until the 3rd load and then it wouldn't pull the product down.. I finally got it to work by sending the transfer pump flow directly to the sprayer pump but it was pretty slow. Dumped the last load into the tank from the top and applied it and when I had the sprayer empty again filled it up with water. Flushed out the suction filter and disasembled the eductor and can see nothing wrong. Ran the transfer pump water through the eductor with it apart and lots of flow. Hooked up the line and started the sprayer pump nothing happens . Took off the eductor line again and ran the sprayer pump and it will shoot water 15-20 feet at a fair pressure but when hooked up the eductor tank will not drain. In fact if the sprayer is less than 1500 RPM the eductor tank will fill with the pump running instead of sucking it out. The eductor lines to the top of the tank are clear also.
I'm suspecting the spray pump is not generating flow enough but have no guidelines to make an informed decission.
Any ideas?
Thanks
Tom
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)