AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

JD8000RT ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Millhouse
Posted 2/13/2010 11:36 (#1072773 - in reply to #1072753)
Subject: Re: JD8000RT ?

South-central Nebraska
May I ask what kind of issues on the Cats? We have had numerous small issues with our 2008 755. Lots of sensors and codes, seat holding air pressure, fingertip hyd control. Steering bypass filters seem to go around 100-150 hours and start throwing codes to change, gets annoying as you have to acknowledge to clear the screen everytime. Always seems to be some kind of code/sensor fault showing. But, thanks to electronics controlling everything in equipment these days it probably won't get better.

Compared to the older Deere tracks this MT is leaps and bounds better, plus it has more torque than any JD I have ever been around. I love the cab view and the structural strength built into the MT. With that I have not even stepped into an RT. As I have told my Cat dealer, the small issues can really start to irritate after awhile. Their service has been better than that we had with JD. But, on any piece of equipment the bugs should find their way out quickly and allow you to get something done.

Thanks for any comments

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)