AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

John Deere dealer from Florida? Help needed, please.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Traveling Man
Posted 1/3/2010 12:52 (#1000866)
Subject: John Deere dealer from Florida? Help needed, please.

Finland, up there in north where noboby farms!
Here is a deal: Week or two ago I was posting if JD 90-series openers can be purhaced and we ended up whit info they can (in US, not here in Finland). I got friend who wants set of them and we have folks who ship US car parts and cars from Florida/Miami regulary and they said woudn't be problem to pick openers up from JD-dealer and haul them on container. Looks like we have good plan to make it happen....

Now I need JD dealer who would wanna order 16 openers ( I think it means 8 pairs, what they sell them?) for reasomable price, do extra hassle to get money transfer info for us and get sale's tax out of deal since openers will travel out of US (if there is sale's tax in Florida).

I was hoping someone here knows good person for job like this.... Don't know anybody from Florida, and lot of dealers will not ansver any foreing e-mails. It is also fairly hard to get something like this started whit phone.

It would be great to find dealer south from Orlando, since "car hunters" prefer this are.

Yes, it makes sence to buy openers from US (as much as farming ever does). Dollars is low, we have shipping taken care and no one sells them around Europe exept as spare parts.

Edited by Traveling Man 1/3/2010 12:55
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)