AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Extra Big Thanks to fellow Ag Talkers
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Dennis SEND
Posted 11/7/2009 01:31 (#915922)
Subject: Extra Big Thanks to fellow Ag Talkers

Again many thanks to Chad H and Lil' Hoss for telling me what was wrong with the AutoTrac on my 9320 pretty sad when the dealership cannot tell me what to do and I post it on Ag Talk @ 10:30 in the evening and within 10 minutes have two people telling me exactly what is wrong, It was the little electric/hydraulic valve that bolts to the AutoTrac steering valve that was the problem, there is a PIP out for it but it is a fix as it fails and not a manditory recall so not a lot of people know about it, dealer had 3 on hand (and they didn't know about it thats a load of crap) but didn't have time to put it on so I did it myself took me about 20 minutes from start to finish including cleaning off the dirt first and now it works like a charm, now we will just have to figure out who's paying for it, the autotrac has acted funny ever since I bought it 2 years ago and I complained but they said thats just the way they are so I lived with it until now when it got really bad. Well thanks again to everyone. Dennis SEND

Edited by Dennis SEND 11/7/2009 01:32
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)