AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Moisture Tester
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Jon
Posted 11/4/2009 08:18 (#913047 - in reply to #912954)
Subject: RE: Moisture Tester

Callao Missouri
What ever you do don't buy the yellow piece of crap from Deere. I made that mistake and I hated the little machine. For starters the yellow plastic seams real cheap I never dropped it but I don't think it could take any abuse. Second thing I hated about it was it was so slow, You had to turn it on then 30 secants later it would come up and tell you what version of firm ware it had. Then a little later it would say what crop you was testing ok fine then you push test. Another 30 second's later it would give you the sample reading. Needless to say if you pulled up to the truck to dump turned on the auger, got out to get the sample, you would be done unloading before it got you a reading. That tester met it's demise because my attention span is so short, I think I set it on top of the combine cab to do something else while it was doing it;s job and I never have seen it again. That was the worst $239 I have ever spent. I have a MT 16 from Farmex on order now. MFA has them on sale for 219 right now. Good luck Jon
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)