AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

HELP!!! giggle
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

msb
Posted 12/27/2006 16:44 (#79304)
Subject: HELP!!! giggle

Lapel, In
Got this new HP All In One printer/copier/scanner C3100 series (80 bucks at Radio Shack) for Christmas and did the man thing---hooked it up BEFORE reading the directions.Son In Law confused the issue even more by trying to fix it by going to HP and downloading the install CD which kept me up till 2 AM last night waiting for it to load.He is a computer whiz, maybe?Thats his job at school where he works.

Troubleshooting guide says you are not supposed to kook up the USB ? cable until it says to.Well, I was anxious to give it a try---I finally dumped it all (I think)which is a miracle for me to have gotten that far.I think I had it double loaded or something, I don't knowI am like Sarg, Schultz,"I know noth--ing!" when it comes to computers except I know how to spell it.There were two icons that came up.Yea, I know, long story.Finally followed the directions to a tee. Started the long and tedious install.Screen pops up and says your computer only has 64 megabytes and this here HP gizzmo takes a minimum of 112 whatever they are.Right now I would like to give somebody a mega-bite!

So what to do. I just bought the boss a big flat screen plasma(whatever that is) Tee Vee so a new puter is probably out of the question even if I am on her good side right now. Sound doesn't work either. I did replace the sound card($45? ) a few years back, but I don't remember which one that is. Can I just get a new whatever to increase whatever I need for this pretty new desk ornament to do its thing? Now keep in mind I don't like to let someone else do my work.lol,bob

Edited by msb 12/27/2006 16:49
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)