AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anyone know a good dial-up?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Ray (ecks)
Posted 12/27/2006 09:23 (#79188 - in reply to #79158)
Subject: RE: Thx for the help. and note for Ray

Glad you like the definition. I'm slowly learning in my old age that it's sometimes better to keep my mouth shut and let nature take it's course. I'm a believer that eventually things will even out for those who are not totally honest with their lives. Sometimes I might even get a chance to speed the process along, but it's better to just wait and select the best opportunity.

I sent you a link to gmail so you can take a look. Don't know what program you use on your computer, if you use Outlook I know gmail can be set to automatically send your email to your outlook program and in Outlook you set it up so that the gmail account is your default address. No one knows any different. Gmail also has a little utility that you can download that puts an icon on your buttons on the bottom and when you have new mail it changes color so you don't have to keep a window open all the time. Any time the computer is on it is monitoring your gmail acct. The one thing I do from the web site is send larger files through gmail. If I use Outlook it times out before they are sent sometimes, if I use gmail on the web it uploads the files with no problem.

Good luck,

Ray
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)